Thursday 5 March 2015

Begins the driving adventure of peiwing


Oh haiiiiiiiiiiii
(Please infer to my subject today heh)

I've been quiet on this actually but since it has finally come to an end, I shall just conclude everything here! ^^ (Realised this space becomes a place for closures hahahahhaha) 

Enrolled myself to the driving school a year back when I was lost and had nothing to do. It was kinda I-need-to-do-something-to-my-life-right-now kinda impulse. 

The start was a bit rocky because of my love hate relationship with theory studies. Well, I could only study something if I could picture it in my head or even doodle out to visualise but HOW TO DO SO when it comes to driving?? LOL. 
Anyway, so I failed my evaluation a few times before passing the 2 official theory tests.
There, I already spent a bomb that I can't believe I spent that much. 


Oh, I forgot to mentioned, the wait for the tests was so long as well! It was really what it was to be. You had to book everything, I mean EVERY SINGLE THING, at least 1 month before sometimes even 2. I had a terrible wait of 2 months of waiting for my basic theory and 3 months wait for my final theory. I had to wait for another 4 months for my first lesson of my practical driving to start (partly because I can only attend lessons in the night and I was looking at cheaper aka non peak timings). 

Basically before everything was on track, I was just waiting in the meantime. 
So since my first lesson in June (2nd was end July), I had like 20+ lessons which felt like actually not too many but instead, just nice for the practical test. 

5th May 2015, TP test date that I even got it wrong before I realised from reading the home panel of the BBDC website. (cannot tahan myself I want laugh at my stupidity) 
So I sacrificed my OT pay and used them as my timeoff and spend them on driving during the noon to get used to driving in daylight. SO EXP but worth it lah cos I only used to driving in the night hahaha. 

Sooooooooo...................... no need drumroll lah cos so obvious alr. 

Although it was a pathetic near fail points of 16, I STILL MANAGED TO PASS IT BITCHES. 
So damn nervous for the past few days I'm so glad I'm done and over with it after a year.
Time to start driving in the real world and can't wait to gain that confidence to drive alone before all the supper trips! :D #excited

Anyway, actually, I posted about my test day on my Dayre lah so here I only post the entire process of my driving adventures as a probational driver.

SO PLEASE WELCOME THE PROUD CERTIFIED DRIVER HERE. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment